I know it’s almost November, but here in South Florida pineapple is on sale and super ripe!!! I decided to whip up a batch of Tropical Salsa for my husband to have during Monday Night Football. This recipe couldn’t be any more simple and it will definitely be a crowd-pleaser. Just add your favorite chips!
First, chop up all of your vegetables and fruit: tomatoes, peppers, red onion, cilantro, and pineapple.
Add, lime juice, olive oil and garlic salt. Stir to combine. Eat right away or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
If you love this recipe for Tropical Salsa, click here for more salsa recipes!
Sweet spicy salsa.
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Prep and chop all vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- Combine all ingredients together and stir well.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Serve with your favorite chips. Enjoy!