There is still lots of time for pumpkin lovers to soak up all the pumpkin they can! These pancakes are delicious and don’t even need anything on them because they are so moist! These would make a perfect Thanksgiving Day breakfast!
First, you’re going to combine all dry ingredients with a whisk.
Next, add all liquid ingredients and whisk to combine.
Preheat your griddle or stove top to low/ medium-low heat. I found these pancakes to need a lower heat for a couple extra minutes. Spray griddle with pan spray and drop batter by 1/4 cups onto griddle. Let cook until bubbles start popping on top then flip and cook for another minute or two.
Serve plain or with butter and maple syrup! Enjoy!
Serves: 6 (2 pancakes per serving)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine all dry ingredients with whisk.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Stir to combine well.
- Bring griddle or pan to low/ medium-low heat.
- Grease pan with spray and drop batter by 1/4 cup. Cook until bubbles start popping on top. Flip and cook for another minute or two.
- Serve plain or with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy!