I’m going to soak up this last week and a half of pumpkin as much as possible before everything turns peppermint! Here’s a delicious recipe for some healthy pumpkin pie energy bites. I used raw ground pecans instead of peanut butter and rolled them in coconut to make them easier to handle.
This recipe couldn’t be more simple. Combine all ingredients except coconut and then roll into rounded tablespoons and roll in coconut.
Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites
Servings: 10 (2 bites per serving)
- 1/2 cup ground pecans (I used raw pecans and ground them myself)
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- sprinkle ginger
- sprinkle nutmeg
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients except for the coconut. (Add more spice if you prefer a stronger taste.)
- Stir well and then roll into rounded tablespoon-sized balls.
- Roll in coconut flakes.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.