I’m going to soak up this last week and a half of pumpkin as much as possible before everything turns peppermint so I decided to make these Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites! Here’s a delicious recipe for these simple and healthy energy bites. I used raw ground pecans instead of peanut butter and rolled them in coconut to make them easier to handle.
This recipe couldn’t be more simple. Combine all ingredients except coconut and then roll into rounded tablespoons and roll in coconut. To grind the pecans and flax seed I used this food processor. I chose not to mix all of the ingredients in the food processor so there would still be texture with the oats!
Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites
Delicious and simple pumpkin pie energy bites.
- 1/2 cup ground pecans (I used raw pecans and ground them myself)
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- sprinkle ginger
- sprinkle nutmeg
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients except for the coconut. (Add more spice if you prefer a stronger taste.)
- Stir well and then roll into rounded tablespoon-sized balls.
- Roll in coconut flakes.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.