This is a spin on my always popular Banana Bread with the addition of peanut butter, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips! For more details on how I make my original Banana Bread follow the link above.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Cream together peanut butter, butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and combine well.
- Add 1/2 flour and stir to combine.
- Add 1/2 mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to finish adding flour and bananas.
- Stir in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes until done in middle.
- Cool, serve and enjoy!