This quiche recipe is great served hot or cold and is super easy to put together plus since it’s good cold it’s great to keep in the refrigerator for a fast and healthy breakfast!
I used this Pie Dough for my crust. Then, the rest was simple. Steam the spinach in the microwave and drain out as much water as possible. Add to the remaining ingredients. Combine well and bake until set at 350 degrees about 45-60 minutes.
Serve hot or cold and enjoy!
Spinach Feta Quiche
- 1 pie crust, unbaked
- 1 cup packed spinach, steamed (after measuring)
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup feta cheese
- Line 9” pie plate with unbaked pie dough.
- Steam spinach and drain water.
- Combine eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper, cheese and spinach.
- Pour egg mixture into pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees until set, about 45-60 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold and enjoy!