This Pineapple Pork Fried Rice is loaded with vegetables and makes a ton! A meal or a side dish to meal like Crock Pot Orange Chicken, either way it will serve a crowd!
To make Pineapple Pork Fried Rice:
First, chop your carrots, onion, broccoli, pineapple and pork. Heat your sesame oil over medium heat then add your carrots, onion and pork. Cook until pork is cooked almost through.
Move vegetables and pork to the side and add eggs to pan. Cook and scramble then stir in with vegetables and pork.
Add all remaining ingredients except for rice and cover to steam until broccoli is tender and pork is cooked through.
Stir in rice. Serve and enjoy!
This one pot sweet and salty Pineapple Pork Fried Rice is perfect for a meal or side dish.
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced or shredded
- 1 lb pork, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 ½ cups pineapple, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- Prep and chop all vegetables, fruit, and pork.
- Heat sesame oil over medium heat in large sauté pan.
- Add onion, carrots and pork. Cook until pork is almost cooked through.
- Move vegetables and pork to the side and cook and scramble eggs in the same pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients except for the rice. Cover and steam. Cook until broccoli is tender and pork is cooked through.
- Add rice and stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Swap out pork for beef or chicken if you prefer. Leave out the meat for a vegetarian option.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 425 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 129mg Sodium: 1286mg Carbohydrates: 38g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 7g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 29g