Bark is such an easy thing to make with the kids! It’s super easy to customize and make all kinds of different flavor combinations. This one is a simple chocolate pretzel bark. We melted a bag of Ghiradelli white chocolate chips and spread it out thin on parchment on a cookie sheet. Then put M&M’s and mini pretzels on top.
Next, we melted some milk chocolate and drizzled it on top. We used about half a bag of milk chocolate. Then we topped it with more M&M’s, pretzels and some Christmas tree sprinkles!
Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened and then break into pieces. Depending on the temperature in your home you may want to store in an air tight container in your refrigerator.
Want some other combinations that would be fun and delicious?
- Dark chocolate, white chocolate and crushed peppermint
- Milk chocolate, pretzels, and peanut butter M&M’s
- White chocolate, dried cranberries, and walnuts
- Milk chocolate, Heath bar, and nuts
- White chocolate, crushed Oreo’s and milk chocolate drizzle
The possibilities are endless! Anything you like in chocolate you can use with your bark recipe.