Moist, chewy, creamy… these Cream Cheese Logs are delicious! Plus, they only need 4 ingredients making them super easy to put together.
A couple tips for making these: they will not grow much in the oven so you usually get them all on one baking dish and don’t skip the second roll in powdered sugar. I promise, that second roll, makes all the difference in flavor and appearance!
Today is Day 6 in our week of cookies! If you are looking for the rest of our 7 days of recipes you can find them here:
Day 1: Snickerdoodles
Day 2: Chocolate Crinkles
Day 3: Cranberry Noel Cookies
Day 4: Russian Tea Cakes
Day 7: Italian Cookies
Still looking for more cookie recipes after these Cream Cheese Logs? We don’t blame you, check here for more!
Moist, chewy and creamy these Cream Cheese Logs are delicious! Only 4 ingredients needed to make these cookies.
- 12 tbsp butter, softened
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- Cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add flour. Stir or knead until dough forms.
- Roll dough into small logs.
- Place on baking sheet. Cookies will not spread much so they don't need to spaced far apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool on sheet pan for a couple minutes then roll in powdered sugar.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Once completely cool, roll in powdered sugar a second time.
- Serve and enjoy!
Store cookies in an airtight container to extend freshness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 84 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 13mg Sodium: 41mg Carbohydrates: 9g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 1g