Moist, chewy, creamy… these cream cheese logs are delicious! Plus, they only need 4 ingredients making them super easy to put together. A couple tips for making these: they will not grow much in the oven so you usually get them all on one baking dish and don’t skip the second roll in powdered sugar.
Cream Cheese Logs
Chewy cream cheese cookies.
- 12 tbsp butter, softened
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- Cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add flour. Stir/ knead until dough forms.
- Roll dough into small logs.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool on sheet pan for a couple minutes then roll in powdered sugar.
- Once completely cool, roll in powdered sugar a second time.
- Serve and enjoy!