This meatloaf is a super simple meal for a weeknight dinner. It is quick to throw together and only needs about 35 minutes in the oven. Also, most of the ingredients are probably already in your kitchen! In this recipe I used ground turkey however you could easily substitute that for ground beef or chicken or even a combination. Plus, this meal is great for leftovers.. if there are any left!
We served our meatloaf tonight with some wild rice and roasted brussels sprouts that had some olive oil, garlic salt, and walnuts tossed with them! It was a delicious combination!
Simple, moist turkey meatloaf.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for BBQ sauce.
- Shape into loaf shape on a baking sheet.
- Spread BBQ sauce all over loaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!