My husband and I both enjoy lifting weights and he participates in body building competitions so we are always looking for more ways to add protein to our diet. These No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars are super easy to make and use dates for sweetness. They will be great for breakfast, an on the go snack or a little guilt free dessert!
How to make No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars:
You’ll want a blender or food processor for these to chop up the dates. Once you’ve blended up those to a paste you add the remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
If the mixture is too wet add a little more protein powder or if it is too dry then add a bit more water. You can use any protein brand that you prefer since they aren’t going to be baked. Our personal favorite is this one.
Next, press them into an 8 x 8 inch pan that is lined with parchment paper.
Let them set up in the refrigerator for an hour or so until they are firm and then slice them into 16 squares. Store in the refrigerator for 1 week in an airtight container. Serve and enjoy!
Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
Visit here for more recipes using protein powder like this one!
For behind the scenes looks at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
- 12 dates
- 1/3 cup peanut butter powder such as PB fit
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- Using a food processor or blender, blend dates into a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until combined. If too dry add a little more water at a time or if too wet add a little bit of protein powder. Mixture should press together easily.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper and press mixture into pan.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to firm bars.
- Remove from refrigerator and slice into 16 pieces.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week in an air tight container.
- Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to add nuts of chocolate chips pressed into the top!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1/16th of pan
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 92 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 57mg Carbohydrates: 7g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 6g