My husband and I both enjoy lifting weights and he participates in body building competitions so we are always looking for more ways to add protein to our diet. These no bake chocolate peanut butter protein bars are super easy to make and use dates for sweetness. They will be great for breakfast, an on the go snack or a little guilt free dessert!
Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
You’ll want a blender or food processor for these to chop up the dates. Once you’ve blended up those to a paste you add the remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
If the mixture is too wet add a little more protein powder or if it is too dry then add a bit more water. You can use any protein brand that you prefer since they aren’t going to be baked. Our personal favorite is this one.
Next, press them into an 8 x 8 inch pan that is lined with parchment paper.
Let them set up in the refrigerator for an hour or so until they are firm and then slice them into 16 squares. Store in the refrigerator for 1 week in an airtight container. Serve and enjoy!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars.
- 12 dates
- 1/3 cup peanut butter powder such as PB fit
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- Using a food processor or blender, blend dates into a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until combined. If too dry add a little more water at a time or if too wet add a little bit of protein powder. Mixture should press together easily.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper and press mixture into pan.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to firm bars.
- Remove from refrigerator and slice into 16 pieces.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week in an air tight container.
- Serve and enjoy!