This Italian pasta salad will remind you of summer… at least that’s what it reminds me of! I love a cold, refreshing pasta salad anytime of year though. This recipe is easy to put together and makes great left overs as well since the flavors marinate so well together.
Meats, cheese, vegetables, olives and pasta make this salad great for a side or main dish. The choice is yours. To put together this dish, cook your pasta according to the package, rinse it to cool it, then toss it together with all of the other ingredients! Either serve immediately or let chill before serving and enjoy!
Italian Pasta Salad
Italian Pasta Salad filled with meat, cheese, olives and vegetables.
- 1 lb pasta, cooked
- 8 oz cheese, any variety (I used 2 types of cheddar)
- 3 oz salami
- 3 oz pepperoni
- 4 oz chopped black olives
- 4 oz chopped green olives
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp oregano
- Cook pasta according to package. Once cooked, drain, rinse and leave to cool.
- Chop cheese, salami, pepperoni, cucumber, and roasted red peppers into small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or let chill in refrigerator before serving. Enjoy!