These Baked Zucchini Chips are lighter than fried zucchini but still as delicious! They are breaded and baked until your desired crispiness and color. Serve them as an appetizer, snack or as a side to your main dish.
Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliate Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
Stella helped me make these and ate a bunch of raw zucchini while we were cutting the chips. I found that letting the kids help me in the kitchen has led them to be a little more open to trying new foods and sometimes they will have had an entire serving of veggies before we even sit down for dinner. Win win!
I used my favorite baking sheet to make these and then we served them alongside dinner with some light ranch dipping sauce! Enjoy!
Baked Zucchini Chips
Crispy Baked Zucchini Chips.
- 2-3 zucchini depending on size
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour (or all purpose)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice zucchini into thin bite size slices.
- Toss zucchini slices in whole wheat flour to coat evenly.
- Prep remaining steps for breading. In one bowl combine eggs and water. Stir to combine for egg wash. In a second bowl combine bread crumbs, cheese and salt. Stir to combine.
- Bread the zucchini. Dip in egg wash then dip in bread crumb mixture.
- Lay breaded zucchini in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-22 minutes or until desired color and crispiness. 8. Serve and enjoy!