These Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas are so good! They are a low carb or even keto option because the wraps or rice are optional.
Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
All you need to make this recipe is a crock pot (here is my favorite one), chicken breast, salsa verde and cream cheese. After that the options are endless.
We served the chicken over rice with colby jack cheese and cilantro and it was delicious. You could also wrap the chicken in tortilla wraps, put it over lettuce as a salad or just eat it as is for a quick keto option.
Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas
Low carb Chicken Enchiladas made in the crock pot.
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- Jar of salsa verde
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Optional: rice, tortillas, colby jack cheese, cilantro (for serving)
- Place chicken and salsa verde in the crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Add cream cheese during the last 30 minutes of cooking to allow it to melt in.
- Remove chicken breasts and slice or shred them.
- Return the chicken to the pot and stir to coat in sauce.
- Serve chicken over rice, in tortillas, or as desired and enjoy!