We love salsa in our house and this Three Bean Salsa is simple, delicious and fast to put together. I used chickpeas, black beans, and pinto beans but any choice of beans can be used if you don’t like one of the three listed in the recipe.
Simply combine all of the ingredients and let marinate in the refrigerator for a couple hours up to overnight before serving. This Three Bean Salsa also gets better as it sits which is great because this big batch can last a few days!
Serve it with your favorite chips or on anything you put salsa on and enjoy!
Three Bean Salsa
Delicious and simple three bean salsa.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of black olives, chopped
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours up to overnight.
- Serve with chips or on anything you like with salsa.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.