These Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats are a simple breakfast that you can make ahead the night before and the protein ensures it will be very filling. This recipe makes one serving but could easily be doubled in a larger container.
To make the oats, put all of the dry ingredients into the mason jar and shake well. Then, add all remaining ingredients and shake well again. Store in the refrigerator overnight. I prefer to eat the oats cold but they can also be warmed up. Top with peanut butter and a couple dark chocolate chips and enjoy!
Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
Any protein powder brand of your choice can be used for this recipe. Our favorite is Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey in Extreme Milk Chocolate flavor!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Overnight Oats
Simple chocolate peant butter protein overnight oats.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- dash salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup
- additional peanut butter and chocolate chips for topping
- In a mason jar or container with lid, combine oats, protein powder, cocoa powder and salt. Shake or stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir or shake well again.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Serve cold or warm. Top with peanut butter and a couple dark chocolate chips.