These muffins are so delicious! We made a batch and had them for breakfast all week! This recipe is a slight variation on our Banana Bread recipe but they are so good I needed to make sure there was a separate link for this recipe.
For these Strawberry Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins I used the dark chocolate chips from Enjoy Life (they carry this brand at our grocery stores). I like that their chocolate chips don’t contain any unnecessary ingredients, plus if you have someone in your family with a food allergy their products are great! Also, instead of fresh strawberries, I used dried strawberries. These should be easy to find at any grocery store in the dried fruit section.
Strawberry Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins
Banana muffins with a little sweetness from strawberries and dark chocolate.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups dried strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar and coconut oil.
- Add in eggs. Stir until well combined.
- Add 1 cup of flour and baking soda. Stir to combine.
- Add in half of the mashed bananas. Stir to combine.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Stir in chocolate chips and dried strawberries.
- Divide batter evenly into 12 greased or paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!