These Strawberry Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins are so delicious! We made a batch and had them for breakfast all week! This recipe is a slight variation on our Banana Bread recipe but they are so good I needed to make sure there was a separate link for this recipe.
For these Strawberry Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins I used the dark chocolate chips from Enjoy Life (they carry this brand at our grocery stores). I like that their chocolate chips don’t contain any unnecessary ingredients, plus if you have someone in your family with a food allergy their products are great! Also, instead of fresh strawberries, I used dried strawberries. These should be easy to find at any grocery store in the dried fruit section.
For behind the scenes looks at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups dried strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar and coconut oil.
- Add in eggs. Stir until well combined.
- Add 1 cup of flour and baking soda. Stir to combine.
- Add in half of the mashed bananas. Stir to combine.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Stir in chocolate chips and dried strawberries.
- Divide batter evenly into 12 greased or paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 32mg Sodium: 119mg Carbohydrates: 41g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 21g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 4g