This Lemon Butter Shrimp and Pasta dish is super fast to put together making it the perfect weeknight meal. My husband and son love shrimp and they loved this dish!
I used pre-cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp for this recipe to cut down on time and prep, but if you are comfortable with prepping your own shrimp feel free to use fresh and just add a couple minutes to the cooking time!
The butter I used was Kerrygold’s Garlic & Herb Butter. It comes in a stick and you should be able to find it at your local grocery store; it adds a ton of flavor and melts perfectly!
Lemon Butter Shrimp and Pasta
Pasta dish loaded with shrimp, broccoli, butter, garlic and herbs.
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, defrosted, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound pasta, I used rotini
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 stick of Kerrygold Garlic & Herb butter
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring pot of water to a boil to cook pasta.
- Once water is boiling add pasta. Add chopped broccoli after 2 minutes. Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a skillet over medium low heat and melt butter. Add lemon zest, lemon juice and shrimp. Cook to heat shrimp. Do not overcook or shrimp will become tough.
- In the pot combine drained pasta and broccoli with shrimp and sauce mixture. Toss to coat.
- Serve with fresh parsley and enjoy!
If you enjoy this dish be sure to check out our Citrus Chicken Pasta!