When I first heard the words “Warm Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad” at a local restaurant my first thought was, this is either going to be really, really good or really, really terrible. Turns out it was AMAZING. Right away I decided I had to figure out how to make it at home.
We love brussels sprouts at our house and can eat tons of them. I’m happy to tell you this salad is quick and easy to put together. Plus, it’s much faster than roasting brussels sprouts in the oven which is now my second favorite way to eat them.
To make the salad, trim your sprouts and slice them thinly. Then, in a lightly greased saute pan cook the sprouts over medium heat. Cook until lightly golden and they are just starting to get tender. Finally, toss in your favorite Caesar dressing and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and fresh ground black pepper!
If you make this or any of our other recipes please let us know! Rate the recipe at the top of the page or tag us on instagram @returntothekitchen with your pictures!
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- Caesar salad dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Trim ends off of brussels sprouts and chop into thin slices.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with oil.
- Cook brussels sprouts in skillet and stir regularly. Cook until they are tender and begin to turn golden brown.
- Toss brussels sprouts in desired amount of caesar dressing. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and fresh ground black pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Use preferred brand of caesar dressing for this salad.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 17mg Sodium: 492mg Carbohydrates: 10g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 3g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g