When I first heard the words “Warm Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad” at a local restaurant my first thought was, this is either going to be really, really good or really, really terrible. Turns out it was AMAZING. Right away I decided I had to figure out how to make it at home.
We love brussels sprouts at our house and can eat tons of them. I’m happy to tell you this salad is quick and easy to put together. Plus, it’s much faster than roasting brussels sprouts in the oven which is now my second favorite way to eat them.
To make the salad, trim your sprouts and slice them thinly. Then, in a lightly greased saute pan cook the sprouts over medium heat. Cook until lightly golden and they are just starting to get tender. Finally, toss in your favorite Caesar dressing and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and fresh ground black pepper!
Warm Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
Warm brussels sprouts tossed with caesar dressing, parmesan cheese and black pepper.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts
- Caesar salad dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Trim ends off of brussels sprouts and chop into thin slices.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with oil.
- Cook brussels sprouts in skillet and stir regularly. Cook until they are tender and begin to turn golden brown.
- Toss brussels sprouts in desired amount of caesar dressing. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and fresh ground black pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you make this or any of our other recipes please let us know! Rate the recipe at the top of the page or tag us on instagram @returntothekitchen with your pictures!
Love brussels sprouts? Be sure to check out our Quinoa with Brussels Sprouts and Pomegranate!