These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chickpea Blondies are so delicious! If you haven’t tried chickpea blondies or brownies yet you must give them a try! They are super moist and chewy. Also, these blondies are naturally gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian! Plus, they are low in added sugar.
Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
About Chickpea Blondies…
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chickpea Blondies will be a little different than traditional blondies. The texture is a little bit more crumbly, so refrigerating them will make them easier to cut and remove from the pan. I would recommend storing them in the refrigerator to extend their freshness. Also, these freeze great! Simply put in an airtight container and stick in the freezer.
If you love this recipe be sure to check out our Nutella Chickpea Brownies!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chickpea Blondies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chickpea Blondies that are naturally gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian.
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup peanut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, plus more for the top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 x 8 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Scrape down sides as necessary.
- Add almond flour, peanut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Blend until combined.
- Remove blade and stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and top with a few more chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out almost clean.
- Cool brownies before serving. Brownies should be stored in the refrigerator to maximize freshness.