Chocolate Pretzel Bark is such an easy thing to make with the kids! It’s super easy to customize and make all kinds of different flavor combinations.
How to make Chocolate Pretzel Bark:
To start this recipe, we melted a bag of Ghiradelli white chocolate chips and spread it out thin on parchment on a cookie sheet. Then, put M&M’s and mini pretzels on top.
Next, we melted some milk chocolate and drizzled it on top. We used about half a bag of milk chocolate. Then, we topped it with more M&M’s, pretzels and some Christmas tree sprinkles!
Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened and then break into pieces. Depending on the temperature in your home you may want to store your Chocolate Pretzel Bark in an air tight container in your refrigerator.
Want some other combinations that would be fun and delicious?
- Dark chocolate, white chocolate and crushed peppermint
- Milk chocolate, pretzels, and peanut butter M&M’s
- White chocolate, dried cranberries, and walnuts
- Milk chocolate, Heath bar, and nuts
- White chocolate, crushed Oreoâ€™s and milk chocolate drizzle
The possibilities are endless! Anything you like in chocolate you can use with your bark recipe.
For behind the scenes looks at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
This is part of day 5 in our cookie week, here are the others from this week: Snickerdoodles, Chocolate Crinkles, Cranberry Noel Cookies, Russian Tea Cakes, Reindeer Poop Cookies, Cream Cheese Logs and Italian Cookies!
- Parchment paper
- White chocolate chips, melted
- Mini pretzels
- Holiday colored M&M's
- Dark chocolate, melted
- Holiday sprinkles
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt white chocolate chips and spread over parchment paper.
- Top white chocolate with pretzels and M&M's.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and drizzle on top.