These No Bake Peanut Butter Balls are so delicious and perfect for anyone who loves the peanut butter and chocolate combination. Rice Krispies give these an extra crunch!
Return to the Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. This post may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a profit if a purchase is made at no additional cost to you.
How to Make No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
All you need is 6 ingredients and a little time and patience to make this no bake treat! The ingredients you need are:
- Powdered sugar
- Melted butter
- Peanut butter
- Rice Krispies cereal
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
The first step is to combine the powdered sugar, butter, peanut butter and Rice Krispies. Don’t hesitate to get in there with your hands to help mix it together. Next, roll into tablespoon-sized balls. I like to use a scoop to help make them uniform size. Place these on parchment or wax paper and put them in the freezer for about ten minutes.
While the balls are in the freezer, melt the chocolate in the microwave about 15- 20 seconds at a time. Make sure to stir each time. Once the chocolate is melted, if it doesn’t seem thin enough for dipping very slowly add coconut oil about 1/2 tsp at a time.
Dip each ball completely in chocolate using a toothpick and return them to the parchment or wax paper. Once they are all dipped, use a spoon to cover the spot where the toothpick came out.
Return the balls to the refrigerator to let the chocolate harden and then store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
For behind the scenes looks at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
Looking for more cookie and dessert recipes? Check out our Microwave Mint Fudge, Peppermint Crescent Cookies, Italian Cookies, Cranberry Noel Cookies, Cream Cheese Logs, Nutella Chickpea Brownies, Dark Chocolate Walnut Biscotti, Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars, Peanut Butter Reese’s Pieces Cookies, Russian Tea Cakes, Reindeer Poop Cookies, Chocolate Pretzel Bark, Chocolate Crinkles and Snickerdoodles.
- 16 oz powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 20-25 oz chocolate chips (milk, dark, or semi sweet)
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- Combine together powdered sugar, melted butter, peanut butter and Rice Krispies cereal. Use hands to mix easier. Stir until combined well.
- Divide into tablespoon-sized balls. You can use a scoop to make uniform sizes. Roll and lay on parchment or wax paper.
- Put rolled balls into the freezer and let chill for about 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave 15-20 seconds at a time. Stir in between each time to avoid burning the chocolate.
- If the chocolate is very thick very slowly add coconut oil about 1/2 tsp at a time. Only add enough to make dipping easier.
- Using a toothpick dip peanut butter ball in chocolate. Place back on wax paper.
- Repeat dipping for each ball. Once they are all done use a small spoon to drizzle a little chocolate over the hole where the toothpick was.
- Refrigerate balls to completely harden chocolate.
- Store peanut butter balls in an airtight container in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe can easily be cut in half to make about 2-3 dozen balls.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 60 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 145 Total Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 4mg Sodium: 62mg Carbohydrates: 17g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 13g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g