These Strawberry Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins are so delicious! We made a batch and had them for breakfast all week! This recipe is a slight variation on our Banana Bread recipe but they are so good I needed to make sure there was a separate link for this recipe.
Special ingredients for this recipe
For these Strawberry Dark Chocolate Banana Muffins I used the dark chocolate chips from Enjoy Life (they carry this brand at our grocery stores). I like that their chocolate chips don’t contain any unnecessary ingredients, plus if you have someone in your family with a food allergy their products are great! Also, instead of fresh strawberries, I used dried strawberries. These should be easy to find at any grocery store in the dried fruit section.
For behind the scenes looks at Return to the Kitchen, be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest! Also, if you make this recipe or any of our recipes be sure to tag us @returntothekitchen!
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out our Banana Bread, Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, Banana Scones, Sour Cream Coffee Cake, Strawberry Smoothie Bowl, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Scones, Dark Chocolate Walnut Biscotti, Autumn Harvest Juice, Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Overnight Oats, Peanut Butter Banana Acai Bowl, and Breakfast Quinoa Egg Casserole for more breakfast ideas.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups dried strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar and coconut oil.
- Add in eggs. Stir until well combined.
- Add 1 cup of flour and baking soda. Stir to combine.
- Add in half of the mashed bananas. Stir to combine.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Stir in chocolate chips and dried strawberries.
- Divide batter evenly into 12 greased or paper lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 4g